About Me

Hi,I graduated from Heping senior high school.My hobby is watching movie,so I decide to write a blog about movie.=D I always had played online games before I started to watch movie.I am just a beginner in the world of movie.If you have some movies you like,tell me please.=DI think movies just like moving pictures,so I choose 'The pictures are moving' as my blog's title.

Friday, December 7, 2012

NANA

    Nana1 was an naive girl while Nana2 was a rebellious rock singer. One day, they met each other on a train    . At that time, Nana2's boyfriend, Lay, who was also their band's guitarist, betrayed their team, joined to the other team. A few days later, Nana1's boyfriend also broke up with her and then got along with another girl.
How can they faced their problems?
    This story began with sorrow and ended up with happiness. It also had a little bit reality because of Lay's betrayal. Nana1's boyfriend broke up with her because of her willfulness. I think Nana1 should improve her shortcoming. I really hope that Nana2 could fulfill her dream of rock

No comments:

Post a Comment