About Me

Hi,I graduated from Heping senior high school.My hobby is watching movie,so I decide to write a blog about movie.=D I always had played online games before I started to watch movie.I am just a beginner in the world of movie.If you have some movies you like,tell me please.=DI think movies just like moving pictures,so I choose 'The pictures are moving' as my blog's title.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

來自紅花坂


     1963, the year before Tokyo Olympic, a school's club tower had to be removed because of its shabby. Matsuzaki, a student whose house was a hotel, came to the tower accidentally and met Kazama.
They fell in love soon but finally found that their father might be the same person. What would their story be?
Will the tower be destroyed?
    This is one of my favorite movies. It includes a romantic love story and respect to traditional thing. The story is full of sorrow but has a happy ending in the end. It's song 道別的夏天 also becomes one of my favorite songs.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't watch this movie before, so I googled it and I found that every articles mention about the ending song. I listened to the song, too. It gave me a feeling of sorrow, and I thought I may cry if I heard this song in the end of the movie! However, the complicated relationship between two main characters was really weird. Thanks for god, they were not real brother and sister! I hope I could watch this movie if I have leisure time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, I don't like the animation movie. But after I watched the trailer you posted, I would like to try to watch this movie. As the song you mentioned in the article, I think I agree with you. It's truly a great song with the melody that strike a chord! Hope you can share more great movies in the future. And, thanks for the sharing!

    ReplyDelete