About Me

Hi,I graduated from Heping senior high school.My hobby is watching movie,so I decide to write a blog about movie.=D I always had played online games before I started to watch movie.I am just a beginner in the world of movie.If you have some movies you like,tell me please.=DI think movies just like moving pictures,so I choose 'The pictures are moving' as my blog's title.

Friday, January 11, 2013

南方小羊牧場

     When a boy who lost his love, met a girl who was waiting for her lover. What will happened? Would the boy bring his love back? Would the girl's lover back? Or, they might would find each other. Don's girlfriend broke up with him, so he went to Nanyang street to find her. And he met a girl, Sheep. Sheep was waiting for her lover, what would happen?
    I think all of the film is full of happiness. Sheep always drew sheep on the quiz papers, and Don always drew wolf to answer her. They had a good beginning. And then...

No comments:

Post a Comment