Uan was a senior high student. A Japanese student,Mia, came to her class that semester. Both of them loved to make cakes. They became the best friend soon. Mia said she wanted to find a cake shop which was founded during the time when Taiwan was Japanese colony. They came to the site but it had become a CD shop. Mia fell in love to the owner of the shop at the first sight,Fay, and try to chase after him. Mia:Why you always wear a pair of earphones?What are you hearing? Fay:I just don't want to hear anything. Why?
Mia loved Fay and Mia had to be back to Japan after the semester. How did Uan feel?
Though Christian criticizes homosexual very hard. Some people are so mean to homosexual. I still think they should be respected just like normal people though I am not a gay.
One of the most valuable thing is friendship.
Hi,Mark:
ReplyDeleteAt first,I can't understand the story by the only teaser.However, after Uan cried sadly:' I like you so much!', I realized it is about homosexual issue. Even though some people don't like homosexual, I still accept and respect them. I also think they are brave to look for their true love. When pursuing love, they will face some offensive comment of them. I'll keep supporting them. By the way, I am curious about the sad story of Fei. I will watch the movie.