I think growing up in a harmonious family is really a thing with happiness. It's lucky for me to grow up in a good family. This is really an exquisite movie because it has a lot of suitable effect to describe May's mood and the scenes in the movie.
About Me
- Mark
- Hi,I graduated from Heping senior high school.My hobby is watching movie,so I decide to write a blog about movie.=D I always had played online games before I started to watch movie.I am just a beginner in the world of movie.If you have some movies you like,tell me please.=DI think movies just like moving pictures,so I choose 'The pictures are moving' as my blog's title.
Friday, October 12, 2012
Starry starry night
I think growing up in a harmonious family is really a thing with happiness. It's lucky for me to grow up in a good family. This is really an exquisite movie because it has a lot of suitable effect to describe May's mood and the scenes in the movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Mark,
ReplyDeleteI have seen this movie. I think the movie is really distinctive because there are some lovable animations woven into it. Though the movie background is family disruption, the cute animations made the movie not so depressing. I think the animations are actually May’s imagination. Besides, I also feel fortunate to come from a good family and that I seldom heard my parents quarreling with each other. In short, I think the aim of the movie is to give people hope.
Hey Mark :)
ReplyDeleteI have not watched this movie before, but I love the topic song sung by Mayday. The song has a same name of the movie, starry starry night. Though I have not watched this movie, I think the music video of the song could also give me some image such as sadness and loneliness. But I corrected my though after watching the trailer. Sadness is interwoven with happiness and loneliness is interwoven with company. I think that is just what life is about. Although I have a good family, I know that the society is full of broken family. I will watch the movie in my leisure time. Thanks for your introduction.